WONDER ® BREAD
"DOUBLE THE WONDER" SWEEPSTAKES
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia ("U.S.") who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Flowers Bakeries, LLC (the "Sponsor"), Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, and their respective subsidiaries, agencies, affiliates and members of the immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household of such individuals are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
2. PROMOTION DATES: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") on September 1, 2017, and ends at 11:59 pm ET on October 31, 2017 ("Promotion Period").
3. TO ENTER: To enter, visit www.DoubleTheWonder.com ("Web Site") during the Promotion Period. Complete the entry form and submit as directed. Entries must be received by Web Site's server by 11:59 pm ET on October 31, 2017. Web Site's server is the official clock for this promotion.
LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. No mechanical reproductions permitted.
4. DRAWING/PRIZES/ODDS: On or about November 1, 2017, a random drawing will be conducted by Promotion Mechanics, Inc., an independent judging organization, from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period to award the following prizes:
(1) Grand Prize: a 60" flat screen television; one Blu-ray™ Player and Wonder Woman on Blu-ray™ Combo Pack. Total combined approximate retail value ("ARV") of prize is $598.98.
(20) First Prizes: a $50 VISA gift card. Prize is subject to terms and conditions accompanying the card.
(100) Second Prizes: Wonder Woman on Digital. ARV $19.99 each.
(10) Third Prizes: an 11" x 17" Wonder Woman poster. ARV $5.99 each.
Winners will be notified by phone, email, and/or mail at Sponsor's sole discretion. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
5. GENERAL: Taxes on prizes and expenses not specified, are the sole responsibility of winners. By participating, entrants agree (a) to these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor which shall be final in all respects; (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies, and their respective directors, managers, officers, employees, agents and representatives (the "Releasees") from any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, liability, losses or damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the promotion or provision of any information in connection therewith, use of the Web Site, or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize, including liability for personal injury or death; (c) if a winner, to the use by any of the Releasees of name and/or photograph for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so, and to the announcement of their name, city and state; and (d) that Sponsor and their agents have not made any representation, warranty or guaranty, in whole or in part, in law or in fact, relative to the prize. Grand Prize winner may be required to complete an affidavit or declaration of eligibility and liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, and, if a US resident, a W9 Form, which must be returned within the time period specified by Sponsor or an alternate winner may be selected. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification of winner and selection of an alternate winner. Releasees are not responsible and shall not be liable for: (a) any telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Website, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (c) late, lost, illegible, postage-due, incomplete, accessed or acquired without authorization, damaged or misdirected entries or mail; and (d) any condition caused by events that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel or suspend the sweepstakes or any portion thereof should viruses, bugs, or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion; in which case prize will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address used to participate at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email address for the domain associated with the submitted email address. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In no event will Releasees, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies, and their respective directors, managers, officers, employees, agents and representatives be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to and use of the internet site www.DoubleTheWonder.com or other sites promoting the sweepstakes or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said sites. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Entries become the property of Sponsor. No prize transfer. No prize substitution except at Sponsor' sole discretion.
7. DISPUTES : By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that 1) Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; 2) Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and 3) Under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with United States law. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts of Georgia, and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these Official Rules and waive their right to a jury trial. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. I n the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The value of the prizes set forth above represents Sponsor's good faith determinations of the ARV thereof and such determinations are final and binding and cannot be appealed.
8. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by November 30, 2017 to: Wonder ® Bread "Double the Wonder" Sweepstakes Winners, PMI Station, P.O. Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750.
Sponsor: Flowers Bakeries, LLC, a Georgia Limited Liability Company,
1925 Flowers Circle, Thomasville, GA 31757.
Administrator: Promotion Mechanics, Inc., 87 South Main Street, Newtown, CT 06470.
WONDER ® and all related elements are trademarks and © Flowers Bakeries, LLC.
WONDER WOMAN and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics.
© 2017 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and RatPac-Dune Entertainment LLC.
VISA® is a trademark of Visa, Inc. Visa, Inc. is not a participant or sponsor of, and does not endorse, this Promotion.